3 Hours Intensiv Floral Masterclass
Floral Master Class is an essential skill to master for any flower designer.
After an introduction to florist and discussion on several flower arranging principles the step-by-step demonstration will begin.
You will learn:
The spiral technique which keeps any blooms in a fantastic shape. Whether they are flowers for a bouquet to give, or simply to place in a vase at home – the hand tied technique gives a professional finish and style to any stems, and is a skill you will return to again and again, no matter what the occasion. Luxury table setup and design (setting up cutlery, choose the right table liner, setting up the charger plates and the glassware)
Creating candelabra table arrangement with fresh flower.
- An introduction to all aspects of choosing and arranging flowers
- An introduction to traditional styles and contemporary
- A step-by-step demonstration and creating your table arrangement and you posy hand-tied
- Luxurious table setup
- All flowers, foliage and equipment are provided
- Tea and biscuits
- Minimum age: 15 (under 18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
- There are disabled facilities no stairs are involved when arriving at the venue
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience takes place on selected date.
We recommend you book at least one week in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 3 hours for the whole experience.
Location: Your Flower Story London
87 Russell Lane, N20 0BA
Please note all the classes are hold just on Monday from 5pm – 8pm
September Classes will be hold on 9, 16 and 23 from 5pm – 8pm
October Classes will be hold on 7, 14 and 21 from 5pm – 8pm
November Classes will be hold on 4 and 11 from 5pm – 8pm
December Classes will be hold just on 2 from 5pm – 8pm
January Classes will be hold on 13 and 20 from 5pm – 8pm
February Classes will be hold on 17 and 24 from 5pm – 8pm
March Classes will be hold on 2 and 30 from 5pm – 8pm