The hand tied bouquet is an essential skill to master for any flower designer.
After a briefing and discussion on several flower arranging principles the step-by-step demonstration will begin.You will learn the spiral technique which keeps any blooms in a fantastic shape. Whether they are flowers for a bouquet to give, or simply to place in a vase at home – the hand tied technique gives a professional finish and style to any stems, and is a skill you will return to again and again, no matter what the occasion.
* An introduction to all aspects of choosing and arranging flowers
* Choose your favourite colour ( white, pink, yellow, purple, red or orange)
* An introduction to traditional styles and contemporary
* A step-by-step demonstration and making your own bouquet
* Elegant Aqua pack rapping
* All flowers, foliage and equipment are provided
* Tea and Cake
* Minimum age: 12 (under 18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
* There are no disabled facilities and stairs are involved when arriving at the venue
* The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience takes place on selected date.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours to 3 hours for the whole experience.
Location: Your Flower Story London
87 Russell Lane, N20 0BA
Starting from: New dates available from 10 June!